On August 23th the VMware Fling team released the new version (2.2) of the vSphere HTML5 Web Client.
The changes and install instructions are listed here.
How to install?
- HA admission control settings can be modified.
- View and answer pending virtual machine questions
- General details for Host Storage adapters
- General details for Host Storage devices
- More information available for host hardware health sensors.
- Compatible and Incompatible with Storage Policy sections when selecting storage in Create\Clone VM wizard
- The maximum reservation when creating new resource pool can be too high.
- After your login you may see a Submit button appearing briefly at the top left of a white page. Please ignore it and wait for the Home page to come up.
For fresh deployments, the command has changed from: OLD: /etc/init.d/vsphere-client configure --start yes --user root --vc NEW: /etc/init.d/configui configure --start yes --user root --vc Please refer to the Instructions pdf for details.
- For updates, you can use FAMI, Please refer the Instructions for details