puh! – VCP-NV done
I’ve passed the VCP-NV exam. This exam was a new level for me. I’ve never spend so much attention to the virtual network and its bindings to the physic. The prep for this exam showed me the advantages and complexity of the vDS and NSX. Maybe we upgrade the version to enterprise to get the vDS features.
The following steps / tips I want to give you for your way to VCP-NV
- Understand all components of NSX
- vSS AND vDS functions must be known
- VMware “Best Practises” and recommendations are asked in the exam
- Read the documentations/guides
- Study the Exam-Blueprint
- Use the Practise Exam
- Use VMware HOL to practise your skills. After registration you will get LABs for everything there.
- Test in your own (test-)environment if possible
- Read discussions on the community page of NSX at VWware