In September 3 Flings were updated and none new Fling was released.
The updated Flings are
- Horizon Migration Tool (Sep 11, 2017 – v3.0.0)
- VMware OS Optimization Tool (Sep 20, 2017 – version b1094)
- vSphere HTML5 Web Client (Sep22, 2017 – v3.23.0 Build 6682372)
You will find Changelog and more information in this article.
Horizon Migration Tool – Version 3.0.0 – September 11, 2017
- Supports Citrix to Horizon 7.2 migration
- Added Citrix PVS Desktop pool migration to Horizon 7.2
- Added Citrix Dedicate MCS Desktop Pool migration to Horizon 7.2 as manual pool, linked-clone pool or instant clone pool
- Fixed Bug: XenApp applications with customized path includes spaces will migrate properly.
VMware OS Optimization Tool – Version b1094 – September 20, 2017
- Supports new mode for optimization item: display-only
- Supports more easy information retrieval. For example, installed product version, service current status
vSphere HTML5 Web Client – Fling 3.23 – Build 6682372 – September 22, 2017
- Download folder from the File Browser
- DRS groups can be filtered by member.
- Replication group are shown on the VM Storage Policy portlet
- If you see error in the vSphere Client (HTML5) similar to this – ‘getHostIsAssignLicenseActionAvailable’, then you can resolve this error by following below steps:
- If vSphere Client (HTML5) Fling appliance is pointed to a vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA), then you should reregister the fling appliance by logging in to FAMI UI (or by running the config-ui CLI). Refer the instructions document to follow the steps for configuring Fling appliance for VCSA.
- If vSphere Client (HTML5) Fling appliance is pointed to a Windows vCenter Server, then reregister by downloading latest server-configure.bat from the Download section of this website. Refer the instructions document to follow the steps for configuring Fling appliance for Windows vCenter Server.