The vSphere Web Client was updated on Jun 15th.
The changes and install instructions are listed here.
How to install?
- Specify a different location for a hard disk when creating a VM
- Advanced DRS settings can be configured
- Select a different SDRS recommendation even if SDRS is disabled when creating a VM
- Interactions with the alarms in the alarms tab at the bottom.
- Simplified fling upgrade commands
- Cloning a VM to a vApp or RP
- Valid networks, including port groups on distributed switches, should show up in the network adapter dropdowns in Edit Settings and Create VM
- After your login you may see a Submit button appearing briefly at the top left of a white page. Please ignore it and wait for the Home page to come up.
For fresh deployments, the command has changed from: OLD: /etc/init.d/vsphere-client configure --start yes --user root --vc NEW: /etc/init.d/configui configure --start yes --user root --vc Please refer to the Instructions pdf for details.