Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 was released on Jan 22th.
This article shows how to update Veeam Backup Enterpise Manager to Version 9.5 Update 4.
- Download the Full ISO of Veeam Availability Suite 9.5 Update 4 from www.veeam.com
- Confirm that you are running version 9.0 Update 2 (18.104.22.1685) or later.
- Mount the ISO to your Backup Enterprise Server
- Execute Setup.exe from the mounted ISO
- Select Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager Upgrade
- If your Backup Server is still running jobs (like SQL Transaction LOG Backup), you will get this message. Wait for completion, stop or disable the running jobs and click on retry.
- Accept license agreement and click Next.
- The Setup will list the installed version which will get upgraded.
- You can provide a new license. In a “normal” update your installed license should be valid.
- Setup runs checks against your system and reports missing features. Click on Install to deploy them.
- After that all checks should be in passed status.
- Setup needs the credential of the service account.
- The previous used SQL instance should be shown. If SQL Server authentication is used, you have to enter the Login ID and password of the SQL User.
- Confirm the database and the automatic upgrade.
- The installer will stop the service of Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and starts the Installation.
- After successful installation the Service will be started.
- Installation of Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager 9.5 Update 4 is succedded.
- Now you can continue with upgrading Veeam Backup and Replication.
Update Veeam Backup & Replication to version 9.5Update 4
How to update Veeam Backup & Replication to version 9.5 Update 4 can be read here: Update Veeam Backup & Replication to version 9.5 Update 4