Ho ho ho,
5 days before christmas, VMware released the Update 1d for vCenter Server 6.5.
What’s new in this Update?
- vCenter Server 6.5 Update 1d addresses issues that have been documented in the Resolved Issues section and Photon OS security vulnerabilities. For more information, see VMware vCenter Server Appliance Photon OS Security Patches.
- Update of the Oracle (Sun) JRE package to version 1.8.0_141.
- vCenter Server 6.5 is updated to use the 4.3.9 version of the Spring Framework.
- The OpenSSL package is updated to version openssl-1.0.2l.
- The Tomcat package is updated to version 8.5.15.
- Apache Struts is updated to version 2.5.13 to resolve CVE-2017-9805, CVE-2017-9804 and CVE-2017-9793.
- Eclipse Jetty is upgraded to version 9.2.22.
The whole release note can be found here.
To update the appliance you can follow my article to update the appliance to 6.5 Update 1c. The steps are the same :)